The wonderfull worke of God shewed vpon a chylde [microform] : whose name is William Withers, being in the towne of Walsam, within the countie of Suffolke : who being eleven yeeres of age, laye in a traunce the space of tenne dayes, without taking any manner of sustenance, and at this present lyeth, and neuer speaketh, but once in twelue, or four and twentie houres, and when he commeth to himselfe, he declareth most straunge and rare thinges, which are to come, and hath continued the space of three weeks
- Phillips, John, active 1570-1591
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Waldegraue, dwelling in the Strand, neere vnto Sommersette house, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Childe of VValsam
- Running title: The childe of VValsam., Dedication signed: Iohn Phillip., Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Signatures: A p8 s(-A1) B p7 s., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1712:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 19877.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089469