Bretnor 1611 [microform] : a new almanacke and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God 1611, being the third from the bissextile or leape yeare ... / by Thomas Bretnor ...
- Bretnor, Thomas, active 1607-1618
- Imprinted at London : For the Company of the Stacioners, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God 1611
- Second part has special t.p.
Imprint date suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A-B p8 s C p4 s.
Title within illustrated border.
Imperfect: faded, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1738:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 420.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089767