De neutralibus & medijs, grosly Englished, iacke of both sides [microform] : a godly and a necessarie catholike admonition, touching those that be neuters, holding vpon no certaine religion, nor doctrine, and such as hold with both partes, or rather of no part : very necessary to stay and stablish Gods elect in the true catholicke faith against this present wicked world
- Wigand, Johann, 1523-1587
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Dawson, for Edward White, and are to be sold at his shop at the litle north dore of Pauls, at the signe of the Gunne, 1591.
- Physical Description:
- 206 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- De neutralibus et medijs
- Attributed to Johann Wigand by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"Seene and allowed."
Signatures: A-N p8 s (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1737:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 25613.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089966