An almanacke and prognostication for the yeare of our Lorde God 1568 [microform] : seruyng for al Europe, wherein is shewed the natures of the planets : very necessary for all students, marchaunts, mariners, and trauellers both by sea and lande / gathered by Joachim Hubrigh ... ; whereunto is annexed a profitable rule for mariners to know there ebbes and fluddes, courses, landinges, soundinges, markes & dangers all alonge the coaste of Englande and Normandie ; also al the principall fayres and martes, where and when they be holden, with new additions meete for all those that vse the trade thereof
- Hubrigh, Joachim
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Wykes for William Pickringe, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A-B p8 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: second part lacking.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1738:54).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 462.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089994