Año Nuevo to Santa Cruz, California [electronic resource] : a photographic tour of the coastline / by Henry Chezar and Florence L. Wong
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-61
- This interactive CD-ROM contains over 500 overlapping photographic imaes of the California coastline from Año Nuevo to Santa Cruz. The images were taken from the R/V David Johnston to illustrate the coastal geology adjacent to part of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
- Title from title screen.
"U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey"--disc case.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM or compatible personal computer ; CD-ROM drive; 80486/66 or higher processor (Pentium recommended); Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or NT or higher, 8 megabytes RAM (64 MB recommended), VGA color monitor; display of 256 colors (16.7 million recommended); web browser and mouse.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090089