The second part of a plain discourse of an unlettered Christian [microform] : wherein by way of demonstration hee shevveth vvhat the reasons bee vvhich hee doth ground upon in refusing conformity to kneeling in the act of receiving the Lords Supper / by Tho. Dighton ...
- Dighton, Thomas
- [Leiden] : [W. Brewster], 1619.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 77 pages
- Related Titles:
- Plain discourse of an unlettered Christian. Second part
- Place of publication and publisher suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A-E p8 s F p7 s.
Reproduction of original in the Christ Church (University Of Oxford). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1708:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6877.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090124