Strof 1627 [microform] : a new almanacke or prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God 1627, being the third after bis-sextile or leape-yeare : calculated for the meridian and elevation of the famous vniversity and towne of Cambridge, where the pole is elevated 52 degr. 17 min. and will serve without sensible error for for [sic] the hon. citie of London, or any other place within this kingdome of England / by W. Strof
- Frost, Walter, active 1619-1652
- Cambridge [England] : Printed by the printers to the vniversitie, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeare ... 1627
- Signatures: [A]-B p8 s C p4 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: slightly faded, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1739:33).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1739:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord M.D.LXXXII [microform] : wherein is declared the disposition of the ayre and weather with other ... accidentes that are lyke to happen in :he [sic] sayd yeare : supputated specially for the eleuation and meridian of citie [?] of London, but may generally serue for all England / by Evans Lloyd
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 516.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090253