White 1634 [microform] : a new almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1634, being the second after the leape-yeere : calculated for the meridian of the most honorable citie of London and will serue generally for the monarchie of Great Brittaine / by Iohn White ...
- White, John, active 1613-1651
- London : Printed by William Stansby for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeere ... 1634
- Second part has special t.p.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: [A]-B p8 s C p4 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: tightly bound and slightly faded, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1739:47).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1739:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord M.D.LXXXII [microform] : wherein is declared the disposition of the ayre and weather with other ... accidentes that are lyke to happen in :he [sic] sayd yeare : supputated specially for the eleuation and meridian of citie [?] of London, but may generally serue for all England / by Evans Lloyd
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 527.24.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090337