A learned and excellent treatise, containing all the principall grounds of Christian religion [microform] : set downe by way of conference, in a most plaine and familiar manner / written first in French by M. Mat. Virel ; after translated into Latine, and then into English ...
- Virel, Matthieu
- London : Printed by H.L. for George Latham, and are to bee sold in Pauls-Church-yard, at the signe of the Bishops head, 1626.
- The twefth [sic] impression / now newly reuised, and very much amended, according to the best and perfectest coppy, with a table thereunto annexed.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 260 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Egerton, Stephen, 1555?-1621?
- Translator's preface signed: Steph. Egerton., Includes index., Marginal notes., Signatures: A-R p8 s., Errors in paging: p. 107 and 135 misnumbered 109 and 155 respectively., Imperfect: cropped and faded, with print show-through., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1718:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 24772.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090399