[The glasse of vaine-glorie] [microform] / [translated out of S. Augustine by W.P. ...].
- Augustine, of Hippo, Saint, 354-430
- Uniform Title:
- Speculum peccatoris. English. 1593
- [London : Printed by Iohn Windet, dwelling by Pauls Wharfe at the signe of the Crosse Keyes] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages+ pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Prid, W.
- Title and author suggested by STC (2nd. ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imperfect: lacks all except calendar.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1739:64).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1739:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord M.D.LXXXII [microform] : wherein is declared the disposition of the ayre and weather with other ... accidentes that are lyke to happen in :he [sic] sayd yeare : supputated specially for the eleuation and meridian of citie [?] of London, but may generally serue for all England / by Evans Lloyd
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 930.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090478