The Isle of Man, or, The legall proceeding in Man-shire against sinne [microform] : wherein, by way of a continued allegorie, the chiefe malefactors disturbing both church and commonwealth are detected, and attached, with their arraignment, and iudiciall tryall, according to the laws of England : a necessary direction for waifaring Christians, not acquainted with those perilous wayes they must passe, before they happily arriue at their w[i]shed hauen / by R.B. ...
- Bernard, Richard, 1568-1641
- London : Printed by G.M. for Edward Blackemore, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 287 pages
- Related Titles:
- Legall proceeding in Man-shire against sinne
- Marginal notes.
Signatures: A-N p12 s.
Errors in paging: p. 118, 119, and 284 misnumbered 119, 181, and 684 respectively.
Reproduction of original in the Bailiol College (University of Oxford). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1720:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 1946.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090528