Status of United States efforts regarding Iraq's compliance with United Nations Security Council resolutions : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report on the status of efforts to obtain Iraq's compliance with the resolution adopted by the U.N. Security Council, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1541
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- House document / 106th Congress, 2d session ; 106-270
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:106-270
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0336-P.
"July 20, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Address as of 8/24/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocument&docid=f:hd270.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocument&docid=f:hd270.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2000. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090542