Browne, 1629 [microform] : a new almanacke, and prognostication, for the yeare [of our] Lord God 1629, being the first after leape-yeere : composed and properly referred to the longitude and latitude of the Pole Artick of that famous city of London, and may serue generally for the most part of Great-Britaine ... at London, longitude, 25. deg. latitude, 51-32 / by D[aniel Browne] ...
- Browne, Daniel, active 1614-1631
- [London] : [Printed for the Company of Stationers], 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration
- Related Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication, for the yeare [of our] Lord God, 1629
- T.p. faded; imprint taken from special t.p. for "A prognostication"., "A prognostication" has special t.p. with imprint: London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1629., Signatures: A-C p8 s., Title within ornamental border., Imperfect: faded, with loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1761:29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 421.14.
View MARC record | catkey: 2090907