An exposition of al the principal Scriptures vsed in our English liturgie [microform] : together with a reason why the church did chuse the same / by Iohn Boys ...
- Boys, John, 1571-1625
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, and are to be sold by William Aspley, at the signe of the Parot in Pauls Churchyard, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 126 pages
- Signatures: A p4 s( p- sA1) B-R p4 s (last leaf blank).
Error in paging: p. 89 misnumbered 86.
Imperfect: torn, with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1746:16).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1746:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Guystarde and Sygysmonde [microform] : here foloweth the amerous hystory of Guystarde and Sygymonde and of theyr dolorous deth by her father / newly tra[n]slated out of Laten into Engyisshe by Wyllym Walter servuant to Syr Henry Marney
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 3456.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2091498