The reformed Spaniard [microform] : to all reformed churches, embracing the true faith, wheresoeuer dispersed on the face of the earth, in speciall, to the most reuerend archbishops, reuerend bishops, and worshipfull doctors, and pastors, now gathered together in the venerable Synode at London, this yeare of our Lord, 1621 / Iohn de Nicholas y Sacharles ... ; first published by the author in Latine, and now thence faithfully translated into English
- Nicolás y Sacharles, Juan
- London : Printed by for Walter Burre, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules Church-yard, at the signe of the Crane, 1621.
- Physical Description:
- 35 unnumbered pages
- Author's name may be pseudonym--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Signatures: A p4 s(-A1) B-D p4 s E p3 s.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1732:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 18530.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2091591