The Bible, that is, the Holy Scriptures, conteined in the Old and New Testament [microform] / translated according to the Hebrew and Greeke, and conferred with the best translations in diuers languages
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Geneva. 1600
- Imprinted at London : By the deputies of Christopher Barker ..., 1600.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 448, that is, 896 pages, 26 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Apocrypha. English. Geneva. 1600
- "Cum priuilegio.", Signatures: A-3M p8 s (last leaf blank)., Pages numbered on recto only., Numerous errors in paging., Includes index., Contains Apocrypha., Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1767:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 2181.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092070