An informacion and peticion agaynst the oppressours of the poore commons of thys realme [microform] / compiled and imprinted for this onely purpose that amongest them that haue to doe in the Parliamente some godlye mynded men, may hereat take occation to speake more in the matter then the authour was able to wryte
- Crowley, Robert, 1518?-1588
- Imprinted at London : By John Daye, dwellyng in Sepulchres parish at the signe of the Resurrectio[n] a lytle aboue Holbourne Conduite, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- To the most Christia[n] asse[m]ble of the Parliament
- Running title: To the most Christia[n] asse[m]ble of the Parliament.
Attributed to Crowley by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A p8 s B p6 s.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1749:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6086.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092158