The Holy Bible containing the Old Testament and the New [microform] / newly translated out of the originall tongues, and with the former diligently compared and revised, by His Majesties speciall commandement ; appointed to be read in churches
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1633
- Edinburgh : Printed by the printers to the Kings Most Exellent Majestie, 1633.
- Physical Description:
- 899 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Apocrypha. English. Authorized. 1633
- "The New Testament of our Lord and Sauiour Jesus Christ" has special t.p.
Signatures: [pi] p2 s A-2X p8 s 2Y p4 s 3A-3L p8 s 3M p4 s.
Contains engraved illustrated frontispiece and t.p.
Bound and filmed following STC 23039e.10.
Imperfect: stained and tightly bound with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the University of Glasgow. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1769:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 2311a.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092175