The whole book of psalmes [microform] / collected into English meeter, by Thomas Sternhold, J. Hopkins, and others, conferred with apt notes to sing them withall ; set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and euening praier, and also before and after sermons
- Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- Uniform Title:
- Whole book of Psalms. 1636
- London : Printed by R.Y. for the Company of Stationers, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 238 pages, 26 unnumbered pages : music
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, John, -1570
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1636
- Colophon: Imprinted at London : By J.L. for the Company of Stationers, 1636.
Signatures: A-M p12 s.
Numerous errors in paging.
Title in ornamental border.
Reproduction of original in the University of Aberdeen. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1771:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 2666.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092255