A summarie and true discourse of Sir Frances Drakes VVest Indian voyage [microform] : wherein were taken, the townes of Saint Jago, Sancto Domingo, Cartagena & Saint Augustine
- Bigges, Walter, -1586
- Uniform Title:
- Summarie and true discourse of Sir Frances Drakes West Indian voyage
- Imprinted at London : By Richard Field, dwelling in the Blacke-Friars by Ludgate, 1589.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 52 pages, 8 leaves of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Croftes, Lieutenant and Gates, Thomas, Sir, -1621
- "Begun by Captaine Bigges, vvho ended his life in the said voyage ... aftervvardes finished (as I thinke) by his Lieutenant Maister Croftes or some other"--Dedication by T. Cates (i.e. Thomas Gates)., "The first complete publication of the text"--H.P. Kraus. Sir Francis Drake; a pictorial biography, 1970, p. 199, no. 21., Signatures: [A] p2 s B-G p4 s H p2 s., Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1772:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 3056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092374