By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the importation of allome into any His Maiesties dominions [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1614.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation prohibiting the importation of allome into any of His Maiesties dominions
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Giuen at Royston the tenth day of October, in the twelfth yeere of our raigne of England, France, and Ireland, and of Scotland the eight and fourtieth"--Colophon.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8507.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092550