By the King [microform] : Charles by the grace of God, King of England ... whereas wee haue receiued certaine information ... of the most distressed and lamentable estate of the poore exiled ministers of the Palatinate ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M. DC. XXVII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Related Titles:
- Charles by the grace of God, King of England and Whereas wee haue receiued certaine information
- Second part of title from first six lines of text., "Witnesse our selfe at Westminster, the nine and twentieth day of Ianuary, in the third yeere of our reigne.", Orders money collected to support exiled ministers of the Palatinate., Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1752:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8878.
View MARC record | catkey: 2092606