An atlas of Palestine [cartographic material] : the West Bank and Gaza, January, 2000
- Bethlehem, Palestine : Applied Research Institute - Jerusalem (ARIJ), 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (201 pages, 4 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations, col.maps ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Maʻhad al-Abḥāth al-Taṭbīqīyah--al-Quds
- Language Note:
- English and Arabic.
- Chapter one: History and politics -- Chapter two: Socioeconomic conditions -- Chapter three: Physical characteristics -- Chapter four: Water resources -- Chapter five: Land use -- Chapter six: Main Palestinian cities between the past and the present.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ.
- Includes statistical charts and tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages [202-3]).
View MARC record | catkey: 2092667