Gram[m]elogia, or, The mathematicall ring [microform] : shewing (any reasonable capacity that hat[h] not arithmeticke) how to resolve and worke all ordinary operations of arithmeticke, and those which are most difficult with greate[r] facilitie, the extraction of roots, the valuation of leases, &c., the measuring of plaines and solids : with the resolution of plaine and sphericall triangles, and that onely by an ocular inspection, and a circular motion
- Delamain, Richard, active 1631
- London printed : By Iohn Haviland, 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Mathematicall ring
- Dedication signed: R. Delamain.
Signatures: A p8 s(-A1) B p8 s.
Imperfect: cropped, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1790:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6542.
View MARC record | catkey: 2093866