Articles to be ministred, enquired of, and answered in the visitation of the Right Worshipfull Iames Hussey, doctor of the ciuill law and commissarie generall to the Most Reuerend Father in God the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury his grace within the citie and diocesse of Cant [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of Canterbury
- Imprinted at London : [Eliot's Court Press], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hussey, James and Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1611-1633 : Abbot)
- Name of publisher and date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Signatures: A p4 s B p2 s., Includes marginal notes., Reproduction of original in the Exeter College (University of Oxford). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1777:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10161.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2093963