An ansuuere vnto the confutation of Iohn Nichols his recantation, in all pointes of any weight conteyned in the same [microform] : especially in the matters of doctrine, of purgatorie, images, the Popes honor, and the question of the church / by Dudley Fenner ...
- Fenner, Dudley, 1558?-1587
- London : Imprinted by Iohn Wolfe, for Iohn Harrison, and Thomas Manne, dwelling in Pater noster rowe, and are there to be solde, 1583.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 100, that is, 200 pages
- Related Titles:
- Answere unto the confutation of John Nichols his recantation, in all pointes of any weight conteyned in the same
- Signatures: A-2C p4 s.
Pages numbered consecutively on recto only.
Numerous errors in paging.
Errata: p. 100 verso [i.e. p. 200].
Includes marginal notes.
Imperfect: stained with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1777:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10764.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2094092