Henry the Eyght by the grace of God Kyng of Englande ... beganne this thyrde session of his moste high courte of Parlyament at Westmynster, the XIIII. day of Januarye, in the fyue and thyrty yere of His Maiesties moste noble and vyctorious reygne, and there held & continued the same third session tyll the xxix. day of Marche, in the said fiue and thirty yere, wherin were established these actes folowynge [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Londini : In ædibus Thomæ Bertheleti regii impressoris typis excusum, Anno uerbi incarnati M.D.XLIIII 
- Physical Description:
- 62 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII)
- Running title: Anno XXXV. Henrici Octaui.
"Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum."
Signatures: A-D p6 s E-F p4 s (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in the St. John's College (University of Cambridge). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1792:49).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 9410.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 2094249