De termino Michael[is] anno vi Edwardi IIII [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Year books (Edward IV : 1461-1483)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [R. Pynson], 
- Physical Description:
- 26 unnumbered pages
- In Law French.
Publisher and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed).
Signatures: A p6 s B p8 s (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1794:28).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 9806.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2094476