Articles to be enquired of in the metropoliticall visitation of the most reverend father, VVilliam, by Gods providence, Lord Arch-bishop of Canterbury, primate of all England, and metropolitan [microform] : in and for the dioces of Bath and Wells, in the yeere of our Lord God 163[blank], and in the [blank] yeere of of His Graces translation
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1633-1645 : Laud)
- Printed at London : By Richard Badger, 163[3?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Laud, William, 1573-1645
- Signatures: A p4 s(-A1) B p4 s (last leaf blank).
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the St. John's College (University of Cambridge). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1795:37).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10137.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2094671