Congo-Paris : transnational traders on the margins of the law / Janet MacGaffey, Rémy Bazenguissa-Ganga
- MacGaffey, Janet
- [London] : International African Institute in association with James Currey, Oxford ; Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 190 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bazenguissa-Ganga, Rémy and International African Institute
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- African issues
- Industries—Social aspects—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Industries—Social aspects—Congo (Brazzaville)
- Merchants—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Merchants—Congo (Brazzaville)
- Informal sector (Economics)—Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Informal sector (Economics)—Congo (Brazzaville)
- International trade
- Congo (Democratic Republic)—Commerce
- Congo (Brazzaville)—Commerce
- 0253337704 (cloth : alk. paper), 0253214025 (pbk. : alk. paper), 0852552610 (J. Curry : cloth), and 0852552602 (J. Curry : pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 173-185) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095035