The seconde parte of the booke called a Bucklar of the Catholyke fayeth [microform] : conteyninge seuen chapiters / made by Rychard Smyth doctoure of diuinitie of Oxforde, & reader of the same there
- Smith, Richard, 1500-1563
- Excusum Londini : In ædibus Roberti Caly, typographi, Mense Ianuarii anno. 1555.
- Physical Description:
- 175 unnumbered pages
- "Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum sol[u]m.", Signatures: [pi] p4 s A-K p8 s L p4 s., Preliminary pages repeated twice., Includes marginal notes., Imperfect: stained with print show-through and loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Peterborough Cathedral. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1781:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 22817.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095336