Certain necessary directions, aswell for the cure of the [plague as] for preuenting [the infe]ction [microform] : with many easie medicines of small charge, very profitable to His Maiesties subiects / set downe by the Colledge of Physicians by the Kings Maiesties speciall command ; with sundry orders thought meet by His Maiestie, and his Priuie Councell, to be carefully executed for preuention of the plague ; also certaine select statutes commanded by His Maiestie to be put in execution by all iustices, and other officers of the peace throughout the realme ; together with His Maiesties proclamation for further direction therein, and a decree in Starre-Chamber, concerning buildings and in-mates
- Corporate Author:
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ... and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1636.
- Physical Description:
- 142 unnumbered pages
- Signatures: A p4 s(-A1) B-S p4 s.
This item can be found at reels 844:22 and 1799:14.
Imperfect: item at reel 1799:14 stained.
Reproduction of originals in the British Library and Harvard University. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1960 and 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 844:22 and 1799:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 16769.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095373