Mayers catechisme abridged, or, The A.B.C. inlarged [microform] : with many necessary questions fitted vnto it, for the benefit of all that desire to teach or learne it effectually : a dutie to which all wee of the Church of England are bound, it being generally appointed by authoritie
- Mayer, John, 1583-1664
- London : Printed by A.M. for I.M. and are to be sold by Iohn Grismand, at his shop in Pauls Alley, at the signe of the gun, 1623.
- The second edition made more compleat and perfect by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 61 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- A.B.C. inlarged
- Signatures: A p8 s B p8 s(-B2?) C-D p8 s., Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1800:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 17739.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095485