Regula vitæ [microform] : the rule of the lauu under the gospel : containing a discovery of the pestiferous sect of libertines, antinomians, and sonnes of Belial, lately sprung up both to destroy the law, and disturbe the faith of the gospel : wherein is manifestly proved, that God seeth sinne in justified persons / by Thomas Taylor ...
- Taylor, Thomas, 1576-1632
- Imprinted at London : By M.F. for Robert Dawlman at the brazen serpent in Pauls Churchyard, 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 234 pages
- Related Titles:
- Rule of the law under the gospel
- Signatures: A p12 s(-A1) B-K p12 s L p9 s.
Includes marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1782:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 23852.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095547