A Godlye sermon preached before the Queens Most Excellent Maiestie vpon the 17, 18, 19 verses of the 16 chapter of S. Mathew [microform] : vvherein is contained the conclusion of a dialogue betweene Christ and his disciples, shewing breefely that the authoritie which the Pope of Rome doth challenge to himselfe is vnlawfully vsurped : very necessarie for these perilous times wherein the simple may perceiue their intollerable impietie, vsurping that office and action which euer appertayned vnto Christ only : published at the request of sundry godly and well disposed persons
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Windet for Iohn Perin, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules church-yard, at the sign of the Angel, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 93 pages
- Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1803:32).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 22237.
View MARC record | catkey: 2095911