Soliloquium animæ, the sole-talke of the soule, or, [A] spirituall and heauenly dialogue betwixt the soule of man and God [microform] : which, for the great affinitie it hath with other books of the author published heretofore in our natiue tongue, is now entituled, [brace] The fourth booke of the Imitation of Christ [brace] / translated and corrected by Thomas Rogers
- Related Titles:
- Fourth booke of the Imitation of Christ
Sole-talke of the soule
Spirituall and heauenly dialogue betwixt the soule of man and God
- "... another of Malleolus, alias T. de Kempis, or, Kempisius workes ..."--P. .
Signatures: A p6 s(-A1) B-K p12 s L p6 s.
Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1804:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 23999.
View MARC record | catkey: 2096074