The white wolfe, or, A sermon preached at Pauls Crosse, Feb. 11 being the last Sonday in Hillarie tearme, anno 1627, and printed somewhat more largely then the time would permit at that present to deliuer [microform] : wherein faction is vnmasked, and iustly taxed without malice, for the safetie of weake Christians : especially, the Hetheringtonian faction growne very impudent in this citie of late yeeres, is here confuted / by Stephen Denison...
- Denison, Stephen, -1649 or 1650
- At London : Printed by George Miller, dwelling in Blacke-Fryers, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 76 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached at Pauls Crosse, Feb. 11 .
- Signatures: A p4 s [par.] p2 s B-K p4 s L p2 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Errata: p. 76.
Errors in paging: p. 70-71 misnumbered 80-81.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1831:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6607.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2096751