Two sermons preached [microform] : the one at S. Maries Spittle on Tuesday in Easter weeke 1570 and the other at the court at Windsor the Sonday after twelfth day, being the viij of Ianuary, before in the yeare 1569 / by Thomas Drant ...
- Drant, Thomas, -1578?
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Daye, dwelling ouer Aldersgate, [1570?]
- Physical Description:
- 164 unnumbered pages
- "Cum Priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis per Decennium.", Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Signatures: [A] p2 s B-L p8 s., Title within ornamental border., Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through and slight loss of print., Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1831:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7171.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2096812