De ciuilitate morum puerilium [microform] / per Des. Erasmum Roterodamum, libellus nunc primum conditus & æditus ; Roberto Whitintoni interprete = A lytell booke of good manners for chyldren / nowe latelye compiled and put forth by Erasmus Roterodam in Latyn tonge ; with interpretation of the same into the vulgar Englysshe tonge by Robert Whittinton poet laureate
- Erasmus, Desiderius, -1536
- Additional Titles:
- Lytell booke of good manners for chyldren
- [London] : Imprinted at London in Foster Lane by Iohn Wallye, M.D.LIIII 
- Physical Description:
- 55 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Whittington, Robert, -approximately 1560
- Related Titles:
- De civilitate morum puerilium and Lytle booke of good manners for chyldren
- Text in Latin with English translation in parallel columns., Imprint from colophon., Signatures: A-C p8 s D p4 s., Reproduction of original in the King's College (University of Cambridge). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1832:45).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10469.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2096965