The complaint of Paules to all Christian soules, or, An humble supplication, to our good King and nation, for her new reparation [microform] / written by Henry Farley
- Farley, Henry
- London printed : For Laurence L'isle, and are to bee sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the Turkes-head, 1616.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 70 pages
- Related Titles:
- Humble supplication to our good King and nation for her new reparation
- In verse., "Amore, Veritate, & Reuerentia.", Signatures: A-I p4 s K p2 s., T.p. contains woodcut of St. Paul's., Errors in paging: p. 60-61 and 64-65 misnumbered 68-69 and 72-73 respectively., Reproduction of original in the University of London. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1832:51).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 10688.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2096983