An apologie [microform] : 1. Or rather a retractation, 2. Or rather a recantation, 3. Or rather a recapitulation, 4. Or rather a replication, 5. Or rather an examination, 6. Or rather an accusation, 7. Or rather an explication, 8. Or rather an exhortation, 9. Or rather a consideration, 10. Or rather a confirmation, 11. Or rather all of them, 12. Or rather none of them
- Harington, John, Sir, 1560-1612
- [Place of publication not identified] : [R. Field], 
- Physical Description:
- 66 unnumbered pages
- Caption title.
Attributed to Harington by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Publisher and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: M-P p8 s Q p2 s (last leaf blank).
May not be STC 12773.5, as wording in second line reads "retractation" rather than "retraction"--Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1833:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 12773.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097046