A comfortable treatise for the reliefe of such as are afflicted in conscience [microform] / by R. Linaker
- Linaker, Robert, 1550 or 1551-1618
- At London : Imprinted by H.L. for William Leake, 1610.
- Reuised the third time, corrected, interlaced and enlarged in many places / with an addition of sundry testimonies of Holy Scripture, whereunto the afflicted may resort, as to a shadow in the scalding heat of temptation.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 96 pages, 30 unnumbered pages
- The statement of responsibility appears after the edition statement.
Signatures: A p8 s(-A1) B-I p8 s (last leaf blank).
Error in paging: p. 55 misnumbered 19.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through and some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1835:27).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 15640.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097220