A catalogue and true note of the names of such persons which (vpon good liking they haue to the worke being a great helpe to memorie) haue receaued the etymologicall dictionarie of XI languages ... [microform] / from the handes of Maister Minsheu the author ...
- Minsheu, John
- [London] : At Mr. Brownes a booke-binder in Little-Brittaine without Aldersgate in London, [between 1617 and 1620]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Inserted in STC 17944--Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1837:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 17944a.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097346