To the Queenes Maiesties poore deceiued subiectes of the northe contreye, drawne into rebellion by the Earles of Northumberland and Westmerland [microform].
- Norton, Thomas, 1532-1584
- [London] : Imprinted by Henry Bynneman for Lucas Harrison, 1569.
- Imprint from colophon; place of publication suggested by NUC pre- 1956 imprints., "Seen and allowed according to the Queenes iniunctions"--Colophon., Signatures: A p4 s(-A1?) B-G p4 s H p2 s (last leaf blank)., Includes engraved portrait of Elizabeth I., Includes inserted list of "all such treatises as have been lately published by Thomas Norton.", Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1837:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 18679.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097383