Contamination of ground water, surface water, and soil, and evaluation of selected ground-water pumping alternatives in the Canal Creek area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland [microform] / by Michelle M. Lorah and Jeffrey S. Clark ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Army Aberdeen Proving Ground Support Activity, Environmental Conservation and Restoration Division, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Lorah, Michelle M.
- Additional Titles:
- Canal Creek area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Towson, Md. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
Denver, CO : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 318 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clark, Jeffrey S., Aberdeen Proving Ground (Md.). Environmental Conservation and Restoration Division, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.76:95-282
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0341-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 231-234).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Denver, Colo. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1996] 5 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097641