Vox populi, or, Newes from Spayne [microform] / translated according to the Spanish coppie ; which may serve to forwarn both England and the Vnited Provinces how farre to trust to Spanish pretences
- Scott, Thomas, 1580?-1626
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1620.
- Physical Description:
- 27 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Newes from Spayne
- Attributed to Scott by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints., Place of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Signatures: A-C p4 s D p2 s., Contains fictitious account of Count Gondomar's reception by the council of state on his return to Madrid from England in 1618--Cf. DNB., Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1841:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 22100.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097776