Crumms of comfort, the valley of teares, and the hill of ioy [microform] : with the thankefull remembrance, 1588, by water, the wonderful deliuerance, 1605, by fire, and the miracle of mercy, 1625, by earth / perused and penned for euery sinfull soule
- Sparke, Michael, -1653
- London : Printed for Michael Sparke, 1627.
- The sixt edition.
- Physical Description:
- 325 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to Sparke by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Signatures: A-M p12 s N p9 s O p10 s.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1841:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 23015.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2097906