Piers 1639 [microform] : a new almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1639, being the third from the bissextile or leape yeere : calculated for the latitude and meridian of the city of Durham, the Pole Articke being elevated 55 degrees, and may serue without any great error for the most parts of Great Britaine / by Mathew Piers ...
- Pierce, Matthew, active 1634-1641
- Printed at London : By Io. Dawson for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication for the yeare of our redemption 1639
New almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1639
- Second part has special t.p. with title: Piers 1639, a prognostication for the yeare of our redemption 1639.
Signatures: A-B p8 s C p4 s.
Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: tightly bound and slightly faded, with print show- through.
Reproduction of original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1845:52).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 496.6.
View MARC record | catkey: 2098632