Prayers, and thanksgiuing, to be vsed by all the Kings Maiesties louing subiects [microform] : for the happy deliuerance of His Maiestie, the Queene, Prince, and states of the Parliament, from the most traiterous and bloody intended massacre by gun-powder, the fift of Nouember, 1605 / set foorth by authoritie
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ... and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1631.
- Physical Description:
- 51 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Acte for a publike thankesgiuing to almighty God, euery yeere on the fift day of Nouember
- Signatures: A-F p4 s G p2 s.
Includes "An acte for a publike thankesgiuing to almighty God, euery yeere on the fift day of Nonember [sic]."
Imperfect: stained with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1820:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 16497.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 2098703