Digital sidescan sonar imagery of the Manches Interiores--Manches Exteriores coral reef complex, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico [electronic resource] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by V. Cross and W. Schwab
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Digital sidescan-sonar imagery of the Manches Interiores--Manches Exteriores coral reef complex, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- Woods Hole, MA : The Survey, 1999.
Denver, CO : For sale by the USGS Information Service (Open-File Reports Sales)
- Physical Description:
- 1 compu laser optical disc : color illustrations, color maps ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Cross, VeeAnn
Schwab, William C.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 98-427
- Types of data are high-resolution sidescan-sonar imagery (1m/pexel), textural and biological analysis of sediment samples, bathymetry, and ship tracklines. All of these data are in Arc/INFO format. Also contains polygon coverage representing general geologic interpretation of imagery to adequately assess significance of different sources of reef stress.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 67 012ʹ--W 67 011ʹ/N 18 015ʹ--N 18 013ʹ).
- Title from title screen.
Depths shown by isolines.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0001-E.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Any computing platform with CD-ROM driver and software in accordance with ISO 9660 standard. (Netscape 3.0 or later of Explorer 3.0 or later recommended.).
View MARC record | catkey: 2099009